Friday 9 June 2017

Here’s How I Found Comfortable Accommodation In South Delhi

A few weeks ago, I went to Delhi on a business tour when I had to attend a meeting in South Delhi. It was the first time when I was going to Delhi. I had heard of Delhi being a crowded city, so I was little worried about my accommodation in South Delhi. To make my trip problem-free, I decided to book accommodation in Shervani Nehru Place prior to my visit. 
Shervani Hotel, Nehru Place

Before this, I had used the services of The Shervani Group during my family trip to Nainital which gave us a memorable experience. I booked a standard room in the hotel for two days. From the picture displayed on the hotel’s website, the room was looking spacious and with luxury facility. When I reached the hotel, I found my room in the same condition and with all modern-amenities. 

In addition to accommodation, I also used the hotel’s dining services. Its café served some sumptuous dishes to me. My meeting venue was also close to the hotel which made it easy for me to reach my place before the scheduled time. I had to visit someone in Delhi, so I was looking for hotels near Indraprastha Apollo Hospital and the hotel was close to it. 

It was a fantastic stay at the hotel and I enjoyed every service of it. I have decided that if I go to Delhi anytime soon, I will again use the services of Shervani Nehru Place. I believe people travelling to Delhi should also stay at the hotel to have a great stay experience.  

No comments:

Post a Comment