Saturday 13 August 2016

All that 4 star resorts in Nainital Can offer you on your vacation

Nainital is the perfect place to unwind and refresh yourself, and feel a sort of kinship with the green hills, nestled in the lap of nature. When here, I prefer not to go sightseeing and all, and just spend time enjoying a great restful vacation with my books, and some coffee. I like to get up early in the morning to catch the beautiful sunrise, followed by a hearty breakfast, which is followed by a brisk walk up the mountains to clear my head and work-up an appetite for a delicious lunch.

Needless to say, when I come back from Nainital, I have always put on a few kilos. I like staying at the 4 star resorts in Nainital, although there are not too many of them around. I especially like Shervani Hotels, which always offers me something or the other as an extra since I am a returning customer. This time they upgraded my room, to a bigger room and to one with a better view.

Finding accommodation in Nainital is not a problem, thanks to there being no dearth of hotels here, but finding a good place to enjoy a relaxing vacation can be a bit of an issue, unless you are booked at the Shervani. Here you will find peace and tranquility, along with good service and great food from all over the world. What else could you ask for on your vacation, right? So start planning now, and get going on a vacation that will ensure all your tiredness goes away.

No comments:

Post a Comment