Thursday 28 April 2016

Your Search for Good Hotels in South Delhi Ends Here



Traveling has always been one of my favourite hobbies and what more could you ask for if you land up in a job that takes you to different places. This time around I had to travel to the national capital, Delhi for an important meeting. Delhi is one city that gives you the experiences of both the old world glory in its magnificent historical monuments and also a glimpse of the modern world with the development that it has made in every sphere.  As I was traveling on business, I was looking for hotels near New Delhi Railway Station as it will be convenient for me. Before I started my journey, I searched on the internet for Hotels in South Delhi and it was definitely my good luck that I came across the website of Shervani New Delhi, Sunder Nagar.

SHERVANI NEW DELHI, SUNDER NAGAR
SHERVANI NEW DELHI, SUNDER NAGAR
It was exactly what I was looking for. With all the modern amenities this designer Business Hotel which is centrally & conveniently located in the up market locality of South Delhi & in close proximity to many places of interest such as Connaught Place, domestic Airport & within walking distance from the famous Exhibition ground Pragati Maidan could be a perfect choice of accommodation for any business traveler. It is a 30 minutes drive from the International Airport & 15 min. drive from the New Delhi Railway Station.

Offering the best available rates at bed & breakfast rates, “Shervani New Delhi” is replete with contemporary in-room facilities, modern amenities & peaceful Environment and is indeed one of the best Hotels in South Delhi.

No comments:

Post a Comment